10:21 AM Author , Book series , Google , Personal development , podcasting , Publishing , world peace
"What if there were just one...?", A lecture exploring the idea of a single universal system which drives our economic, scientific, political, and religious organizations - that through the personal development books available freely online, world peace could be achieved by isolating and applying these commonly-held basic principles.
Given Feb 6, 2008 by Dr. Robert C. Worstell, author of the successful "Go Thunk Yourself" book series.
Visit http://gothunkyourself.com to visit this personal development library and review his books.
Podcast test from Archive.org:
- Copywriting as a Metaphor - Living Life by Communication
- Freedom Is (Period.) Hello-Farewell Book Tour
- The Two Sides of Living Which Haunt Your Dreams
- In search of millionaires - it could be you.
- The Secret to World Peace is - Network Marketing!
- A New Test of Successful Book Publishing and Marketing - From Scratch